Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Statistics Show. The Series.

There are many startling statistics that have been posted over the years of the damage that bullying can cause to a person's mental, emotional and physical health. In fact, there's even a website devoted to all of this. It's called bullyingstatistics.org and it's your go-to site for all facts and information about all things bullying. In essence, this website already beat me because it's a blog about bullying. While I don't mind a little friendly competition, let's discuss some of the statistics that are on this site.
 
First, they list bullying by demographic, including female bullies. This parallels what I had posted about the stereotypes of bullying and how the "classic type of bullying includes the mean boy on the playground."  
 
They also list types of bullying, facts, how to get help when you're the victim and some of the effects that bullying causes.
 
This is my introduction to a series of postings based on what I found on this site. I'd love for you guys to check it out! http://www.bullyingstatistics.org/content/school-bullying-statistics.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment