Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Hello!

Hello! and welcome to my blog!

My name is Brent Clapper and I'm 22 years old. I was bullied for many years and I was the target of a lot of jokes and rumors about myself, none of which were true.

When I managed to overcome it in high school and find my place, I realized that I didn't want anyone else to experience the pain and sadness that I did, so I made it one of my goals to put an end to bullying in any way that I can. I know that's a really tall order and that bullying has always been a huge problem in America and around the world, but if I can make even a little bit of a difference, that would be ok with me!

Overcoming the Hardship is basically telling my story and focusing on raising your self-esteem, because that is what is hit the hardest when you are the target of someone picking on you and taunting you.

I always encourage you all to comment and send me feedback of my stories and posts and I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment