Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Self-Esteem

Self-esteem is an important thing for people to have. Having that sense of self-esteem and confidence about yourself is a great thing and something that is hit the most when a person is bullied. A definition that I found for self-esteem is that it "reflects a person's overall subjective emotional evaluation of his or her worth." In my mind, having low self-esteem means feeling worthless and that is a terrible place to me, let me tell you from experience!

Throughout this blog, I would really like to stress the importance of having good self-esteem, even in the midst of being victimized. You need to have a support system of friends in place that you will need to contact or have nearby when these hard times come in

Trust me when I say that it's not easy, but with a good self-esteem and good self-confidence, the bullies will stay away! My next post will be discussing the impact of good friends and how crucial and critical they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment