Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Friendship Factor

Rev. Eric Camden from 7th Heaven once said that "A person can't exist with their friends." and I believe that that holds true today. Friendship is truly important to have especially when you're going through rough times. Why? Because having the feeling of someone being there for you means that you do not feel alone and that you have that support group or support system in place. When it comes to bullying, having those friends there is extremely important as well. The reason that it is is because those friends are able to stand up for you when you fall prey to people picking on you.
 
From my experience, I didn't have the friends behind me to back me up and keep me going. If I had, I would have been a lot happier about my life and feeling better about the state of things. My hope is that everyone who has fallen victim to bullying have that happiness and friendship. It could potentially save a life.
 Picture courtesy of: Flickr/amandawenner
 
 
 
Picture courtesy of: Creative Commons/Flickr: Blondinrikard Fröberg

No comments:

Post a Comment